[Tweeters] Snoqualmie Valley Today

Josh Adams xjoshx at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:15:36 PDT 2016

Jason and Tweeters,
While Bank Swallows do spend time at Monroe Prison Farm Pond at this
time of year, I find that they are most likely to be there first thing
in the morning. Once the temperatures rise they tend to disperse
leaving mostly Barn Swallows at the ponds themselves. The best place
to find Bank Swallows is one of the two WFDW river access points
nearby (On Crescent Lake Road and Tualco Loop Rd). I've found them to
be quite reliable there in the spring and summer, but it can take a
little persistence to get a nice look the eliminates NRW Swallow which
are also numerous there.

Josh Adams
Lynnwood, WA