[Tweeters] Good Deal for Binculars at Cabela's

ray holden rayleeholden at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 16:07:50 PDT 2016

It's a steal.  Remember that all Vortex products come with an unlimited lifetime warranty.  Not just your lifetime but like the old Craftsman tool guarantee, anyone who may own them in the future.  Unlimited means anything except intentional abuse. Even if you back over them with you're car and it's clearly you're fault they will fix or replace them.  It works too.  My Viper bins stopped focusing last fall.  I paid $10 to ship them and they came back 5 days later complete with new oculars replacing those that had accumulated a few scratches even though I didn't mention that.  Ray Holden
Olympia, WA

Life is for the birds.