[Tweeters] Back on.. FOY< Ever actually

Sammy Catiis Hikersammy at msn.com
Fri May 20 08:45:46 PDT 2016

I'm back..not that anyone misses posts that are not generated.. not sure what happened, but I was booted out of the system and everything I submitted was gibberish.

So, backtracking.. last week, 1 pair of SandHill Cranes flew over Wylie Fir island.. wooot.. a first for me finally.

Also, today, a first ever.. an American Crow, descended on my feeders..and ate a half block of suet.. I was wondering why I was going through a block twice a day.. sheesh. I have to say, this is a first. Although certainly we have them around. To see him fly in next to my window while eating breakfast was a sight.. Watching him hold on to the skinny post for his size.. while chowing down, was entertaining to say the least. All the birds in my yard and ground and feeders, the Crow.. so large.. has be to the biggest (tied with the Pileated perhaps and certainly bigger than my Coopers) in my feeders.

OK, that's it from Sammy's Hot Spot. Oh, and my chickadee family nesting in my yard, are about to fledge. That cavity must be pretty deep as they are about 13 days old and we are just starting to see their mouths near the hole.

Enjoy your Friday,

Sammy

Arlington (no nuthatches yet btw.. first ever for that too :/ )