[Tweeters] Hermit Warblers

Jason Vassallo jason.vassallo at outlook.com
Sun May 22 12:54:15 PDT 2016

Thank you to everyone who helped with their information about Hermit Warblers. I was successful this morning in finding some very quickly at Capitol State Forest. More info and a picture is on my ebird checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S29840265

State bird number 350 for me!

Also on the way home I did a little birding around Kent. Highlights were 5 Pectoral Sandpipers at the M Street pond, 2 Bitterns at the 212th Street ponds, and a Coyote in the middle of the path around the 212th Street ponds.

Jason Vassallo

Jason.vassallo at outlook.com

Seattle

Sent from Windows Mail