[Tweeters] 2nd hand report of Laughing Gull at Bottle Beach [Grays Harbor] Friday May 20

Matt Bartels mattxyz at earthlink.net
Sun May 22 18:18:12 PDT 2016

Hi all -
Passing on word — I received photos of a likely Laughing Gull taken Friday May 20 at Bottle Beach [Grays Harbor Co] — If you are headed that way, it might be worth paying close attention to any gulls around —The bird in the photo appears to me to be in second-cycle non-breeding plumage.

There have been only seven prior Laughing Gulls in the state that have been confirmed by the WBRC.

Best,

Matt Bartels
Secretary, WBRC
Seattle, WA