[Tweeters] Spotted Sandpipers Spotted (while fishing)

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 09:25:35 PDT 2016

Not earth shattering news but while floating a 6 mile stretch of the Yakima River yesterday, I counted at least 25 Spotted Sandpipers.  I a sure there was some duplication but it sure seemed they were everywhere.  Fun to watch and hear them.  Lots of warblers, 5 species of swallows and good raptors including Sharp Shinned and Red Tailed Hawks, Bald Eagles, Osprey, Peregrine Falcon and Kestrel, and Turkey Vultures ( not really a raptor I guess).
Also a few beautiful Rainbow Trout.  Extremely windy but no rain.

Blair Bernson