[Tweeters] bird songs from record to real

Jason Hernandez jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 13:38:06 PDT 2016

Last night I was listening to my music CD, "Wind Over Water," by Dean Evenson, and I couldn't help but identify the birds singing in his ambient-nature background. I recall a Swainson's Thrush, Song Sparrow, I'm pretty sure there was a Bewick's Wren in there, and (not a bird) Pacific Chorus Frogs. Hearing the Swainson's Thrush, I remember thinking, gee, isn't it about the time of year I should start hearing those for realsies? Sure enough, this morning at Penrose Point, my FOY Swainson's Thrush songs.

Jason Hernandez
Bremerton
jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com