[Tweeters] Question: best birding in South Seattle

Jill Freidberg jill.freidberg at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:23:57 PDT 2016

Tweeters

tomorrow is my 82 year old father’s bday. He’s an avid birder, but his mobility is not great. He likes walking, but rocky terrain and steep hills are out. I want to take him on a little outing, and I’m wondering where the best spots are right now, in Seattle (preferably not outside of Seattle). He goes to Seward Park all the time, so I’m hoping to go somewhere else. Kubota? Renton? Montlake Fill? Arboretum? Where are the exciting sightings this week?

Thank you.
Jill