[Tweeters] tri-colored blackbird

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:47:05 PDT 2016

Hi Mike,

Para/McCain's Ponds northwest of town has been a reliable place for the
species. You can see a map and other species seen recently at the location
here: http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L455722 .

There is apparently a building just up the hill from the ponds where
blackbirds congregate, and a good number of them were seen on that roof
mid-April! Of course, blackbird flocks wander, so do be sure to check
roadsides and fields in the immediate area!

Good luck, Joshua Glant

Mercer Island, WA