[Tweeters] Any oddities around Marrowstone?

Josh Hayes coralliophila at live.com
Thu May 26 20:02:57 PDT 2016

We're heading up for our usual sodden Memorial Day camping trip at Fort Flagler. The resident birds are generally pretty cool - lots of Swainson's Thrushes, and lately there have been some noisy House Wrens at the campground - but should we be on the lookout for any unusual sightings?
Lapland Longspurs, perchance? (I was AT Marymoor yesterday for the first time, really, but seemingly it was already gone by then.)
Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!
Josh Hayes in soon to be soggy Licton Springscoralliophila at live dot com