[Tweeters] Umptanum and Wenas Roads on Wednesday

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Sat May 28 10:34:50 PDT 2016

Thanks, Dennis. In thinking back, many of our MOBL- rich trips to Umptanum were earlier in May. Perhaps the Mountains leave for the mountains soon after fledging while the Westerns remain near the nest boxes for a longer period? Maybe some of the more consistent visitors or nest-box monitors have noticed this? – Jon Houghton, Edmonds