[Tweeters] Evening Grosbeak, West Seattle

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Sat May 28 16:17:08 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets,

A lovely female Evening Grosbeak<https://www.flickr.com/photos/trileigh/27039676480> showed up at my seed feeder just now, dodging the multiple Rufous Hummingbirds negotiating access to their own feeder. I was almost able to get a photo of her with a Rufous in the background, but the latter was just too quick for me! Hopefully there’ll be other opportunities.

Happy spring birding,
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Valley, West Seattle
Natural history website: Naturalpresencearts.com<Naturalpresence.wordpress.com>
Photography: Flickr.com/photos/trileigh