[Tweeters] Capehart - Migrants coming to stay?

David Hutchinson florafaunabooks at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 08:52:30 PDT 2016

As the few conifers struggle to grow, the focus has been more on the progress of the dry and brushy central core of the site in Discovery Park. Plus we have added a lot of nesting boxes. This weekend the place felt more like the Tacoma Prairies. A House Wren is still singing near a box in Birch tree and a Chipping Sparrow sang from a smallish exotic conifer. several (female) Western Kingbirds were fluttering around and a female Lazuli Bunting sat on another conifer. All we need is a Vesper Sparrow. David

David Hutchinson

Flora & Fauna Books

206-282-0093