[Tweeters] Great Egret

boisecreekfarm at comcast.net boisecreekfarm at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 07:30:54 PDT 2016

A Great Egret was seen Sunday flying up Boise Creek in Enumclaw. Twenty minutes later it was seen flying down the creek toward the White River. This is bird number 107 for our farm. We were very pleased and surprised to see it again on the way to dinner last night. It was in a field on the corner of Warner and Blake streets with a blue heron. Hopefully it will hang around long enough for me to get photos. We also have seen Snow Geese on the pickle factory road (284th) and South west of town also.
Bob and Gina Ames
Boise Creek Farm
https://www.flickr.com/photos/119513927@N06/