[Tweeters] Eide Rd Tropical Kingbird

Jeff and Laurie Deam deam.jl at frontier.com
Thu Nov 3 22:25:53 PDT 2016

>From one to three he was hanging around the area between the first hunter's blind directly back to the road. He was relatively approachable.

Jeff Deam
Mill Creek, WA

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffdeam/30766740925/in/dateposted-public/

-----Original Message-----
From: tweeters-bounces at mailman1.u.washington.edu [mailto:tweeters-bounces at mailman1.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Josh Adams
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2016 2:36 PM
To: Tweeters
Subject: [Tweeters] Eide Rd Tropical Kingbird

Karin Kersteter posted photos on the Western Washington Birders Facebook group of a Tropical Kingbird she found at Eide Rd near Stanwood this morning at 11am. I believe this is the second county record for Snohomish County (first was also in Stanwood). She was unable to refind the kingbird later, but it could still be in the area if anyone's up there.

Josh Adams
Cathcart, WA