[Tweeters] Snow Bunting at West Point, Discovery Park

Rachel Lawson rwlawson at q.com
Fri Nov 4 18:46:56 PDT 2016

This evening, at 5:35, at the end of the West Point parking lot closest to
the lighthouse, I saw the Snow Bunting reported on eBird this morning by
Jordan Gunn. This bird looks very pale on the back and has a lot of white
in the tail, which makes me wonder if it might be a McKay's/Snow Bunting
hybrid, but I don't have enough experience with these species. Below is a
link to several photos of the bird. I welcome any opinions.

https://goo.gl/photos/ffWLS4SpKbGierYw7

Joe Brown

Seattle

joe.brown at q.com <mailto:joe.brown at q.com>