[Tweeters] Discovery Park Snow Bunting (SNBU)

Rachel Lawson rwlawson at q.com
Sat Nov 5 11:40:00 PDT 2016

Dan Harville and I saw the Snow Bunting at 8am this morning, while doing the
monthly Discovery Park census. My husband Joe Brown posted the phone photos
he showed me last night, which made the bird look much grayer on the back
and whiter on the tail than it is in real life. It does seem to be a very
typical Snow Bunting.

Also seen during the census were 8 Common Mergansers and 4 Harlequin Ducks,
species we don't often see down there.

Rachel Lawson
Seattle
rwlawson at q.com