[Tweeters] Wenatchee waterfront birding 11/5

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:05:00 PDT 2016

Hey all!

I'm sitting in Wenatchee with some car issues, but found a repair shop close to the waterfront, and found some good birds this morning: the highlights being an American Tree Sparrow in Horan Natural Area, and a Bonaparte's Gull and Red-breasted Merganser at Walla Walla Point Park. I also captured a recording of a White throated sparrow! Sadly, it turned out to be Ken Hemberry playing for them in the park! :D

Crossing fingers in Wenatchee,

Tim Brennan
Renton

Sent from my iPhone