[Tweeters] Crow info? / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Mon Nov 7 11:44:40 PST 2016

Tweeters,

Could someone refresh my memory? I took a crow class at UW several years ago. I was trying to recall an approximate number of crows that took off at dawn from the
Foster Island roost site. Hundreds, thousands? I do recall how amazing it was.

Since I'm asking - are they still roosting there or have they relocated? I guess a couple of them have - nesting in a neighbors garden.

Thanks in advance for any help with my lapse of memory.

Caryn / Wedgwood