[Tweeters] Eastern Washington - 4 to 6 November

Raymond P. rayshome1 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:30:27 PST 2016

Hello Tweeters -

I took a trip to eastern Washington (includes Asotin, Spokane, Mansfield, Kittitas) over the weekend and had a great time. The trip was about 1,200 miles from start to finish and I covered a lot of terrain.

While in Mansfield, I was fortunate to come across a Gyrfalcon, and that was the highlight of my trip.

A full trip report along with photographs can be found on my blog. I hope you enjoy my commentary.

https://raymondparsons.wordpress.com/

[https://raymondparsons.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/ai1i2968.jpg?w=630]<https://raymondparsons.wordpress.com/>

Raymond Parsons' Blog | The world according to Raymond<https://raymondparsons.wordpress.com/>
raymondparsons.wordpress.com
Visiting the Ridgefield NWR this Saturday was a fairly easy choice given all of my other options. First, there's really not much activity in Samish Flats this time ...