[Tweeters] Acorn Woodpecker in Cowlitz Co.

Randy Hill re_hill at q.com
Wed Nov 9 18:52:15 PST 2016

Bob Flores and I headed up to the Turner property around 2:30 this afternoon and had some great conversation with the Turners. Around 3:20 pm the Acorn Woodpecker came into the sunflower seed feeder as Russ described and stayed for about 20 minutes, as it had around 1 pm and earlier in the morning. There are as many as 9 Anna’s Hummingbirds coming in to feeders as well.

Randy Hill

Ridgefield