[Tweeters] Red Neck-banded Geese and Greater White-fronted Goose

Deborah West olyclarinet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:06:12 PST 2016

This morning, at Tumwater Historical Park, we saw a Greater White-fronted Goose and two banded geese which appeared to be larger than the white-fronted but smaller than the other Canada geese. The three were hanging out together. (When the white-fronted approached the other Canada geese, it was chased off.) Neck bands were red. Has anyone else seen these geese and can you ID them for us? We were saw them swimming upstream near the park then later they were on the grass.

Deborah West
Olympia
olyclarinetatgmaildotcom