[Tweeters] RE: Acorn Woodpecker in Cowlitz County

jeffjendro at aol.com jeffjendro at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 19:14:37 PST 2016

I arrived at the Acorn Woodpecker site at 9:58 AM and was told the bird had left about a half hour before Joanne suggested I might hang out for a while as the bird seems to come in twice each morning. Sure enough at 10;14 AM the woodpecker returned and was on the feeder for about 12 minutes before flying off.. As I understand it, the bird has been around for 5 or 6 days and has been seen by the previous posters and Anne Kahle - all that have tried up to about 10:30 this morning.

Jeff Jendro
Longview, WA
jeffjendro @aol.com