[Tweeters] Brown Pelican at Carkeek

David Olsen orbicularisoculi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:30:39 PST 2016

Hi Tweets,

I spotted a Brown Pelican at Carkeek Park this morning! It may be a continuing bird from Golden Gardens park last week. I observed it for 30 min. off the South end of main beach, between the mouth of Piper Creek and South point. It was being harassed by gulls and moving every few minutes as a result. I had a chance to point it out to fellow birders Steve and Courtney who confirmed my ID. See pics in eBird post: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S32487187

Happy birding,

David G. Olsen
MD Candidate Class of 2019
University of Washington School of Medicine