[Tweeters] Egret in Enumclaw

boisecreekfarm at comcast.net boisecreekfarm at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 10:06:18 PST 2016

Just spotted the Great Egret in Enumclaw again. It has been here off and on for over two weeks now. It was flying east over the corner of Warner and Blake streets. I hadn't seen it for a few days but I hope it keeps hanging around. Snow geese were seen on hwy 169 just west of town yesterday and this morning. Pintails are in the flooded fields between Enumclaw and Cumberland with lots of wigeons and other ducks. Scrub jays in the yard this morning and the shrike is back this morning. I guess I'm not going to get any work done today. I have a new lens and have to chase birds today.
Bob and Gina Ames
Enumclaw WA