[Tweeters] Re: Trumpeter swan @ Snoqualmie Valley

Jody Breckenridge jbreckenridge at r2usa.com
Wed Nov 16 12:52:45 PST 2016

Tracey and Tweets: Saw a couple dozen swans this morning around 8:30am hanging out in the fields south of Crescent Lake Road between Rt 203 and High Bridge Road. I was in my car and they were too far away from the road to tell at a glance if they were trumpeters or tundras. –jody

Jody Breckenridge

North of Monroe, rural sno county