[Tweeters] Phalaropes in Clark County too

John Bishop bishopjg at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 16 18:09:04 PST 2016

Leslie Carlson and Barry Woodruff reported two RED PHALAROPES from a large pond on St. John’s Road just south of NE 88th St. They were still there at dusk when I saw them. The pond is viewable from the street at an undeveloped lot on NE 39th Ave. at the location shown in my e-bird list:
http://ebird.org/ebird/pnw/view/checklist/S32585187 <http://ebird.org/ebird/pnw/view/checklist/S32585187>
They were still there at dusk when I left, so maybe a good chance to see them in the morning.

This morning Terry Anderson reported a couple of RED NECKED PHALAROPES at the Ridgefield NWR River S unit, near post 7.

Cheers,
John