[Tweeters] Grays Harbor birds

dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Thu Nov 17 22:47:46 PST 2016

Hey Tweets...Our GH Audubon field trip leader Judith Taylor continues to
find "good" birds, including a Barrow's Goldeneye and five Red
Phalarope, all in the Westport Marina on the 14th.

Then this morning our own GH Audubon president and his wife got to watch
a Northern Mockingbird in their front yard in Hoquiam for about 15
minutes.

Finally, a fellow Master Gardener e-mailed me she has a Snow Bunting in
her yard in Central Park (Aberdeen) for the second year in a row.

Dianna Moore

Ocean Shores