[Tweeters] Re: [obol] Brown pelican still at Broughton Beach

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Fri Nov 18 14:30:19 PST 2016

At 2:15 a guy with a black and white dog pushed all of the birds off the roost. The pelican flew out into the river made a wide turn to head back then went back out into the river again. I grabbed my camera and jumped out of the car and never saw it again. I have no idea where it went up or down stream. I can not see it on the Oregon side now. Also when all the gulls flushed I did not see a tern or anything out of the ordinary as well although most my attention was on the pelican.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA