[Tweeters] Swamp Sparrow at Edmonds Marsh

plkoyama at comcast.net plkoyama at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 12:47:05 PST 2016

Tweets,
Just rt’d from a pre-game trip to Edmonds where I saw no phalaropes. There was a Common Murre from the fishing pier, though, along with the usual suspects in small numbers. But when I went over to the Edmonds Marsh, at the first platform (near the tennis facility) a Swamp Sparrow came in to pishing. It was calling all the way, which helped in the i.d., then came in really close to the taped contact call. Very good looks at a nice bird.

I am a permanent pessimist after the election last week, but for the record, Go Cougs.
Penny Koyama, Bothell
plkoyama at comcast dot net