[Tweeters] Dusky-capped Flycatcher (photos) - Neah Bay today

Will Brooks willjaponicus at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 20:21:16 PST 2016

Hey All,
The highlight of today was undoubtably a DUSKY-CAPPED FLYCATCHER which I unwittingly found without knowing about the id change to the Willow Flycatcher. It was present in the brambles at the base of the jetty.
Other than that I failed to find the majority of the other birds reported recently (not even Tropical Kingbird), I'm not sure if they have left or simply were not showing themselves. I only had success in finding two SWAMP SPARROWS, one at the corner of Wispoo and Woodland and the other at the Cape Resort Campground. I also saw an SLATE-COLORED JUNCO at the Cape Resort Campground and an ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER at 1st and Lincoln. Other that much of the same birds that others have reported.
Dusky-capped Flycatcher photos:https://flic.kr/p/PqkH3t
https://flic.kr/p/PqkGVe

Good Birding,Will BrooksTacoma, WAwilljaponicus at yahoo dot org