[Tweeters] Neah Bay Photos including Dusky Capped Flycatcher and Tufted Duck

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 05:18:59 PST 2016

Brian Pendleton, Ann Marie Wood, Stove Pink and I had an extraordinary day in Neah Bay yesterday in exceptional weather.  Very similar to the day described in Matt Bartel's post earlier.  Great to intersect with him twice during that day.
We wondered if there had ever been a day of birding anywhere in the world at anytime that included these species: Dusky Capped Flycatcher, Tropical Kingbird, Red Phalarope, Tufted Duck (male and female), Blue Gray Gnatcatcher (Eastern), Palm Warbler, Osprey, Black Oystercatcher and Harlequin Duck.  We enjoyed all of these and 68 other species.
Some pictures from the day are at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127293169@N07/albums/72157676929804955/with/31170159675/

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Blair Bernson