[Tweeters] Neah Bay Blog Post (Yet again) - Dusky Capped Warbler and Tufted Ducks plus more

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 09:40:17 PST 2016

Here is my blog post on our extraordinary day in Neah Bay yesterday as Brian, Ann Marie and I enjoyed the Dusky Capped Warbler, two Tufted Ducks and much more.
Hopefully this link will work for the specific post.
The Gift that Keeps on Giving – Neah Bay, Yet Again – (Subtitled – the Four Yells)

| | |

| |

The Gift that Keeps on Giving – Neah Bay, Yet Again – (Subtitled – the Four...
6:00 a.m. – meet at my house. 6:20 a.m. – board ferry at Edmonds for Kingston. 8:15 a.m. -stop at Safeway in Por... | |

If not then the general reference to my blog should.
blairbirding.wordpress.com
Blair Bernson