[Tweeters] From you ex-CBC regional editor

Mike Patterson celata at pacifier.com
Wed Nov 23 07:39:51 PST 2016

Sometimes the miracle that is internet email fails us and important
information slips by. One of those slips was an offer by Bill Tweit
to do some CBC regional editing....

The offer caught up with me after I had made the initial announcement
and Bill, Joel and I spent the weekend working out a new arrangement
and I am please to announce that Bill Tweit and Joel will be coediting
the Oregon/Washington CBC's. I have every confidence in these two
and know that I'm leaving this job in good hands.

Thank you to all the other folks who offered up their services,
especially Eric Heisey, I hope you all continue to contribute to the
Christmas Bird Count Program.

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR