[Tweeters] WOS Program Monday December 5 - Paul Bannick

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 07:52:29 PST 2016

A pre- Thanksgiving reminder to mark your calendars.
The next meeting if the Washington Ornithological Society (WOS) is Monday December 5th at the Urban Horticulture Center.  Our program speaker will be award winning photographer and author Paul Bannick who will present a new program featuring video, sound and stories from the field plus images from his new book, Owl: A Year in the Lives of North American Owls - a stunning follow up to his previous book The Owl and the Woodpecker.
Paul's books will be available for purchase before and after the meeting and the author will autograph the books - sounds like a great holiday gift to me.
Social begins at 7:00 P.M. and the presentation starts at 7:30.  Are all welcome.
Blair Bernson, WOS Program Chair