[Tweeters] Off topic: Australian Birds, Part I

Byers byers345 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 11:58:24 PST 2016

Hello Tweeters,

Today I am including a link to pictures we took in southern
and central Australia in the first half of October, minus any honeyeaters,
which I posted two days ago. These photos include many iconic Australian
birds: Emus, parrots, cockatoos, Lyrebirds, the mound-building Malleefowl,
the bower building Bowerbird, Fairywrens and so on. Most of the really
great photos were taken by my husband Bill.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29258421@N07/albums/72157676891816806

I hope you enjoy the set. Charlotte Byers, Seattle