[Tweeters] Second-hand report - Eide Rd. Tropical Kingbird continues!

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:49:34 PST 2016

Hello Tweets,

My friend Walker Noe from Idaho is visiting Puget Sound this weekend. This afternoon while watching ten Short-eared Owls at Eide Road, Walker saw the continuing Tropical Kingbird fly over his head calling! As an Arizona native, the call was familiar to him. The sighting will be put on eBird tonight, but I just wanted to pass along on the listserv that the Snohomish TRKI is still around.

Good birding, Joshua Glant
Mercer Island, WA