[Tweeters] Long tailed duck, Tulalip bay, 12:00pm, 26november & more.

Maxine Reid baconmf at mail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:29:10 PST 2016

Hi tweets
There is currently a winter plumage female LTDU with surf scoters,and horned grebes.
We viewed from our House at east end of the bay but should be visible from the marina at the north side.(need scope).
There are dunlins and at least 1 black turnstone on the logs that form a barrier around the marina.
Yesterday we saw flock of 6-8 Bohemian waxwings in trees along mission beach road
(3200-3300 addresses) .
Extensive follow up searches yesterday and today have left us unsuccessful in relocating them.
Cheer and good birding,
Maxine Reid
Sent from my iPad