[Tweeters] Renton airport anti-bird measures question

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:47:19 PST 2016

i can't help but notice that an indecent number of airports happen to be
located on migratory flyways or on refueling siets for migratory birds.

[image: --]

grrlscientist
[image: https://]about.me/grrlscientist
<https://about.me/grrlscientist?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=chrome_ext>

--
GrrlScientist | @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
Blogs: Forbes <http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/> | Evolution
Institute <https://evolution-institute.org/profile/grrlscientist/?source=> |
Medium <https://medium.com/@GrrlScientist>
Keep up with my writing: TinyLetter <https://tinyletter.com/grrlscientist>
Tiny bio: about.me <https://about.me/grrlscientist>
sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [Virgil, Aeneid]