[Tweeters] Wahkiakum Red Phalarope (REPH)

re_hill re_hill at q.com
Mon Nov 28 19:05:34 PST 2016

Heading to Long Beach this afternoon I planned to stop along Oneida Road but first pulled off to show my wife the flooded fields toward Altoona on Pillar Rock Road.  At 4pm we saw at least 6 Red Phalaropes there plus Dunlin and Black-bellied Plovers, a Bonaparte's Gull, Eurasian Wigeon, and Thayer's Gull, plus loads of Mew Gulls and other ducks. There are plenty of flooded fields to check.
Randy Hill Ridgefield