[Tweeters] Thanksgiving Birding in Massachusetts - Turkey and a Wild Goose Chase

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 21:34:38 PST 2016

I spent a terrific Thanksgiving with kids in Massachusetts - great Turkey - and got in a little extra birding that resulted in a Pink Footed Goose.  They are becoming more regular in winter there.  My Blog Post on the visit:A Wild Goose Chase on Thanksgiving

| | |

| |

A Wild Goose Chase on Thanksgiving
Among the many things I am most thankful for are my two great kids: Alex and Miya.  Since they are 28 and 32 res... | |

Hope everyone had a great Holiday!!
Blair Bernson