[Tweeters] Red phalaropes on the LB peninsula

re_hill re_hill at q.com
Tue Nov 29 17:17:13 PST 2016

I was birding today from Oysterville down to the North Jetty, Ilwaco, and Chinook Valley Road and had Red Phalaropes at 7 locations. Largest number was 58 at the airport just east of Ilwaco where a very vocal Red-shouldered Hawk was present. Nothing else of particular interest other than 13 collared dusky/Vancouver Canada Geese in one flock but with white rather than red neck collars.
Randy Hill Ridgefield