[Tweeters] Bohemian Waxwings in Trout Lake

John & Loraine Allinger jonymike at pacifier.com
Tue Nov 29 21:02:17 PST 2016

This afternoon at 4 pm we were able to see and photograph a flock of about 40 Bohemian Waxwings just half a mile north of the restaurant in Trout Lake. This is the restaurant that has an inflatable condor on the roof! The flock of Bohemians was being chased by a merlin. About half the flock flew south and half went down behind a house. A walker in town told us that this flock had been seen LAST night at 4 pm just south of the post office area. We stayed and waited around town and got lucky!
John and Loraine Allinger