[Tweeters] Re: Possible Arctic Loon at Neah Bay?

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Wed Nov 30 18:08:50 PST 2016

Oops. Make that IM-possible. Sent a photo to Ryan Merrill who says the shape of the white on the side and pattern on the back makes it a a Red-throated. Oh well, easy come....We did see the Tufted Duck at the STP and a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher in town though, so not a bad day after all. Happy Birding! Jon Houghton, Edmonds