[Tweeters] Re: [Wos-l] Current WOS Newsletter online!

Jim Danzenbaker jdanzenbaker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 07:10:21 PDT 2016

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Please be aware that the omission of the Patrick Sullivan Young Birder's
Fund was clearly an oversight. I believe that when we were constructing
the newsletter, we took the pdf version of one of the last newsletters as a
formatting guide and that newsletter did not include a mention of the
PSYBF. Believe me that future newsletters will include the PSYBF!

We encourage everybody who is reading this e-mail to learn about WOS's
Patrick Sullivan Young Birder's Fund (http://wos.org/psybf/) and support it
in every way that you can.

Thanks and go out birding!

Jim Danzenbaker