[Tweeters] Turkey Vultures in West Seattle

Joan Miller jemskink at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 09:32:02 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets,

Just now I was surprised to look out and see some large black birds flying
around. At first I thought maybe they were ravens. No! they were turkey
vultures!! Four of them. I watched for a minute, then ran for my camera. I
was unable to get all four in a photo, but did get three. I know they are
occasionally seen here, but it was still a rare and enjoyable sight.
Probably migrating through? They were sort of heading south.

Here's a link to my hastily shot photos!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103959334@N02/albums/72157671341704893
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=new_set>

Joan Miller
West Seattle