[Tweeters] A Flicker in my Hand / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Tue Oct 4 15:28:18 PDT 2016

Hi Tweeters,

Just had a Flicker hit the window. Our painter picked it up and handed it to me. Luckily it was just stunned - nothing broken, (checked the limbs and he was holding his head up and panting). I held it close and he put his head on my shoulder! I just stroked his head. Then I placed him on my shoulder and he started feeling more active. He crawled down my back and then back up to my shoulder. I walked over near a branch and it took off!

Very rewarding.

Caryn / Wedgwood