[Tweeters] Lincoln's sparrow at Ridgefield, Red-shouldered Hawk

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 16:51:31 PDT 2016

I don't know if this is an unusual sighting or not for this time of the year. It's my FOS sighting of a Lincoln's Sparrow at the River S unit, on the road near the southernmost end of Rest Lake just before the road turns to the grassy area.  Other than that, I heard a Red-shouldered hawk near marker 5, as well as another one in the Carty unit. I could hear it from the bridge over the RR tracks.  I didn't see either one.  This is what they sound like

:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ftroSdOH4

Michelle MaaniSalmon CreekWashington