[Tweeters] Fwd: Cedar River Mouth, Renton

Marv Breece marvbreece at q.com
Thu Oct 6 09:35:36 PDT 2016

I have uploaded 2 short videos of the LAPLAND LONGSPUR Jeff Bryant found yesterday at the Cedar River Mouth in Renton.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/138163614@N02/30119321986/in/datetaken/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/138163614@N02/30069312901/in/datetaken/
This park is at the south end of Lake Washington and is east of and adjacent to the Renton airport. It's where the Renton Rowing Center is.

Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA
marvbreece at q.com