[Tweeters] The Big Island

magma1306 at gmail.com magma1306 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 12:57:16 PDT 2016

Hawaii Forest and Trail is amazing. The guides are very knowledgeable. When we took their tour the guide located every endemic species for us. There is also a Hawaii Birdwatching Facebook group that might offer other suggestions. Enjoy your trip!

Jennifer Standish
Bainbridge Island, WA
magma1306 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone